Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Bzz Agent campaign review "Be Crest" review!!!!!1

This is my review of the "Be Crest" toothpaste line that i got www.bzzagent.com. Ok so let me start telling you the flavors i received "Mint Chocolate" "Vanilla Mint" & "Lime Zest", Mint Chocolate has never been one of my favorite flavors i'm just not a fan of it at all but my husband loves it so the Mint Chocolate was his favorite from the kit that bzz agent sent me! and honestly its not as bad as i thought it would be! but still wasn't my favorite. Now the Vanilla Mint i have to say was my favorite it doesn't have a overwhelming vanilla taste and just enough mint to give you fresh breath it also has a very nice fresh taste that stays with you! Lime Zest is by far my least favorite flavor from the bzz kit, It is a flavor i probably would not purchase although i would purchase one of the other two flavors! i would recommend that you give the "Crest Be" a try but i will tell you its gonna be more of a preference kinda thing so if one of the flavors sound good to you go give it a try you may like it way better than i did! In the mean time please feel free to watch my review video :)  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwQTypRZW40    please leave your comments and thought on the video!!! thank for reading my review and i hope it was helpful to you!!!! and thanks for watching my video i hope you enjoy it!!!!!!
These are the three  received!

No comments:

Post a Comment